July 9, 2009

The Pregnancy

August 2006

I remember the day I found out I was pregnant with Jenna...I was so excited when the test turned positive-YEAH!! I was home alone and had to wait about an hour before Justin arrived. I decided to wrap the test, like a present for him and tell him that I had a prize for him. When he saw it, he could not believe it. He was so shocked, and because I purchased the test at the Family Dollar, he insisted that I purchase another test the next morning. And guess what?!?! Still positive! Of course when we told the family, everyone was thrilled!

So, for the next 9 months we prepared for our little bundle of joy. We took pictures of her progession and my expanding belly, picked her name, prepared her room, and obtained way too many baby clothes and toys. We were so blessed during this process. I had what I call, a very normal pregnancy-other than all of the sleeping you do, the excessive eating and cravings, and heartburn (oh Lord was that bad). But, I would do it all over again. :)

Next stop-her delivery at Cabell Huntington Hospital, due date April 13, 2007 (Friday the 13th)

No comments:

Post a Comment