July 29, 2009

My first trip to the Zoo....

May 10, 2009

Today I went to the Cincinnati Zoo for the first time. I saw lots of animals I have only seen in books, some of which were new babies. I mostly mimiking everything they did, which is what I do a lot now. It was hot, but I still had fun.

The polar bear was swimming around and jumped really high in this picture and I was suprised!

Here I am in the rainforest and the birds were really loud, so I thought I would be loud too!

The grizzly bear was sleeping and I did not want to disturb him, so I was telling everyone to be quiet. Shhh.....


Which way do we go? I thought that I would help mommy and daddy get out of the zoo.



It was a very long and hot day, I was really tired at this point. Night Night.



1 comment:

  1. Jenny & Justin,

    You and little Jenna have been on my mind all day. Just know that you all are in my thoughts and prayers daily. We know that the Lord will continue to make Jenna stronger each and every day. Love you guys.

    Nicole

    ReplyDelete